To create a better reality.
Learn by teaching
Clarify the important things in life.
Get inspired again
Reconnect with your drive.
Leave a legacy
This course provides essential wisdom & tools that help you start and succeed as a mentor. In this course you will find:
- Overview of main areas for mentoring opportunities.
- Essential qualities of a good mentor.
- Structure for mentoring meetings.
- Structure for GROW model conversations.
- Framework for sharing your experience through storytelling.
- Tips to motivate your mentee to follow through and get results.
In bonus section you will find:
- Printable GROW model structure worksheet.
- Goalsetting worksheet.
- Powerful questions for mentoring conversations.
Take this course if you are planning to become a volunteer mentor in your organization or a youth program and you are looking for information on how to structure and hold mentoring meetings.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 12 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Start sharing your experience as a mentor
- Facilitate a mentoring session with GROW model
- Use powerful questions to facilitate learning
Who is it for?
- People who are planning to volunteer as mentors in youth programs
- NGO members who are asked to become mentors for new members
- People who are asked to join as mentors in business competitions and brainstorming sessions, to help participants develop their ideas
- This is not for those who want to start a paid coaching, mentoring or consulting business. This course focuses on starting as a voluntary mentor.
Revisit and refresh your knowledge for years to come.
Also available on iOS and Android
With Udemy app you can download and watch the course from your smartphone or tablet while travelling.