To create a better reality.
Clarify the important things in life.
Reconnect with your drive.
This course provides essential wisdom & tools that help you start and succeed as a mentor. In this course you will find:
- Overview of main areas for mentoring opportunities.
- Essential qualities of a good mentor.
- Structure for mentoring meetings.
- Structure for GROW model conversations.
- Framework for sharing your experience through storytelling.
- Tips to motivate your mentee to follow through and get results.
In bonus section you will find:
- Printable GROW model structure worksheet.
- Goalsetting worksheet.
- Powerful questions for mentoring conversations.
Take this course if you are planning to become a volunteer mentor in your organization or a youth program and you are looking for information on how to structure and hold mentoring meetings.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 12 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Start sharing your experience as a mentor
- Facilitate a mentoring session with GROW model
- Use powerful questions to facilitate learning
Who is it for?
- People who are planning to volunteer as mentors in youth programs
- NGO members who are asked to become mentors for new members
- People who are asked to join as mentors in business competitions and brainstorming sessions, to help participants develop their ideas
- This is not for those who want to start a paid coaching, mentoring or consulting business. This course focuses on starting as a voluntary mentor.
Revisit and refresh your knowledge for years to come.
With Udemy app you can download and watch the course from your smartphone or tablet while travelling.